Where Did My Time Go?



Today I feel so proud of myself that I snoozed my alarm only 3 times . The fourth time it rang I was up. It was 7.30 a.m. I got up rubbed my eyes, stretched my body a little and picked up my phone. 

There were 148 unread messages on Whatsapp , several notifications on Facebook and Instagram. I opened my Whatsapp first . Most of the messages were from the various groups that I am in and a few important ones from friends. After responding to the important messages I went through the forwards. A few comedy videos , a few motivational videos , a few quotes and a few jokes. 

After this I opened up Facebook and scrolled through the wall , checked my notifications and then was the turn for Instagram to be checked. I uploaded a morning selfie after clicking almost 20 pics and after tonnes of filters.



Now was the time for workout , but I had to meet someone at 10 and I had no time for it. I thought I ll skip my workout for today(again) and went to have bath as it was already 9.15. The breakfast as usual on the run.

The meeting was over at 11.30 and I had to travel to the other corner of the city after that for some  work. The travel time was 1.5 hrs . I took the metro and luckily there was a seat available.

The book lay quietly in my bag while a surfed some videos on Youtube from FilterCopy, Girliyappa, SIT etc etc. In no time I felt my destination was here. 



At 5 I was returning back home and the rush in the metro was too much to do anything . I could just put on my earphone and listen to my favorite playlist. As soon as I came out of the Metro Station my best friend called me. I talked to her on my way back home and brought some vegetables on route for my food. The conversation continued for more than an hour after which I went to freshen up . 

At 8 pm I was in no mood to cook dinner by myself so I decided to order a pizza. While watching another Webseries I had my pizza and after 4 episodes I felt asleep . The TO-DO list was staring at me from the surface of my cupboard but I had such a busy day I just could not complete the tasks.


Though I am still wondering "Where did my time go?"



Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

Thank You for taking out your precious time and reading my blog. If you like it please share with others too and subscribe to my blog for more such articles and to keep me motivated to write. 

Divya

Pins 📌 

Comments

Subscribe