Journal Therapy- 31 Journal Prompts For You | Divya Toshniwal |




Journal Therapy is a writing therapy that focuses on the internal feelings, thoughts, and experiences of the participant. It uses reflective writing to help the participant gain clarity on their thoughts. One does not have to be an excellent writer to get into journal therapy, rather, journal therapy is just a way of expression.

Once you write on the given prompts and read them again from a neutral point of view, you have better clarity on your feelings and thoughts. The trick (and it's really important) is that you write without putting any filters in your mind. You have to be true to yourself and write exactly what you feel like writing for the particular prompt without rethinking or scanning it.


The difference between keeping a journal and journal therapy is that the therapeutic use of journal writing is specific to the prompts and activities. These are specifically designed for each individual to help them gain perspective on themselves and their lives. It is an excellent way to know yourself better and gain self-awareness.





Journal therapy and therapeutic journal writing have been used in treatment for a number of conditions, including:


  • PTSD
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Self-esteem
  • OCD
  • Grief and Loss
  • Interpersonal Relationships
  • Substance Abuse and more.





Here are 31 Journal Prompts for you to write on :

  1. What does my dream life look like?
  2. 10 interesting facts about me.
  3. If I could be anywhere in the world, where would I go?
  4. 5 things that always make me smile.
  5. 5 things that I am most scared of.
  6. A letter to my teenage self
  7. My description of a perfect day
  8. My biggest inspiration.
  9. My favorite memories from a vacation
  10. Something I want to try but I am too afraid to do so.
  11. 10 things I love about myself
  12. 10 things I want to change in my life
  13. 30 things I want to do before I die.
  14. 5 best compliments that I have received
  15. What was the most productive month in the previous year and why?
  16. 5 times I was really angry and how could I handle the situation.
  17. What is that one value in life that does not change and why I follow it?
  18. If money was not a concern, what would I be doing?
  19. The best book that I have read and why I love it the most.
  20. 10 books I wish to read and why?
  21. 21 things I am grateful for.
  22. 3 things that I achieved in the previous year.
  23. The meaning of my name and how I relate to it.
  24. If a genie gave me three wishes
  25. My best childhood memories
  26. What are my biggest strengths?
  27. What areas of my life do I need to improve?
  28. My 10 favorite quotes are.
  29. What are my priorities now?
  30. What is draining my energy? Can I reduce or cut it out?
  31. What does my dream life look like?
The prompts stated above are to help you know your dreams and goals better. They make you aware of what is stopping you to achieve those goals and what are the things that can help you get there.

There are various other ways the journal prompts can be designed to help you with whatever situations you are going through. Try out this 31-day Journal Challenge and get to know what you really want in life and how you can achieve it.

To get personalized free journal therapy prompts for yourself subscribe to my blog and mail me your requirement on - mystiqueofvolitionalenergy@gmail.com from the same Email Id (from which you have subscribed).

Thank You for taking out your precious time to read my blog. Do share in your circle.

Divya





If you would like to support me too Buy me a Book Here with an amount as little as $1. You are always more welcome to buy me more:



Do leave a comment for me along with it.

Comments

Subscribe