7 Things I Am Currently Obsessed With


After a series of so many self-help posts and so many posts on social causes, I have something really light for you to read today.

This is the first time that I am sharing something so personal with all of you. I have talked about a few of my experiences, my journey into minimalism, my travel stories but for the first time, I am going to share my obsessions with you. Well, things that I am obsessed with currently.

1. Canva:

The first thing on my list is Canva. I recently got the Canva Pro Subscription and I am absolutely in love with it. It helps me schedule pins, Create blog graphics and Instagram posts. It gives me tonnes of ideas for my content too. I have a confession here, sometimes I just create more graphics because I love to use Canva. I also created a yearly planner with it for myself. It is an excellent investment for me as a blogger.


2. Scented Candles:

My olfactory senses are extremely sensitive. I cannot stand the faintest of bad smells. I always need a good smelling environment and something that helps me achieve this is scented candles and diffusers with amazing essential oils. These have become a part of my daily life and I have realized recently that it has created a kind of obsession. I love buying new candles. Though I do stop myself from buying them unless I absolutely love them and I have a fixed number of candles in my collection. I don't buy a new one until one in my collection is used up, still, I think I need to control this obsession now.


3. Reading:

I don't think it's a new one. Sometimes I spend too much time reading and I think I procrastinate my work a lot saying I need to read more about it. I don't want to eliminate this obsession but I would definitely like to focus more on my writing for now. I need to fix time to read things. 


4. Comfy Clothes:

I think I have stayed in for so long during 2020 and 2021 that this obsession is to be blamed on it completely. I can't wait to go back home and change to comfy PJs and tees whenever I am out somewhere. Recently I attended a family function and no matter how much I loved getting dressed up for it in the end I just wanted my comfy clothes back.


5. The Big Bang Theory:

I do not know what it is about this show but I have lost count of how many times I have actually watched it. No, I am not binge-watching the show, but I have a very strange way of re-watching it. Whenever I do my chores or anything that my body automatically does and I don't have to think about, I play this series. I don't watch. I just listen and laugh. I know it's crazy but I have been doing this for a long time now. I should probably stop.


6. Travelling:

No matter how many vacations I take, it's never enough for me. I don't need the luxury kind of vacation with pricey hotels and meals. I'd rather take 3 different holidays in 3 different places in the same budget.  And this is a hint to my husband- Lets take another holiday :)


7. History:

History has been my favorite subject growing up. Many will be shocked and ask me how can history be anyone's favorite. But I love stories, I don't remember all the dates but I love the stories behind them. The ancient era has been my favorite part. Currently, I am obsessed with watching videos and reading papers that disprove the Aryan Invasion Theory. There is so much to unearth.


I think there are a few more things that could be added to the list but I wasn't sure of them being full-fledged obsession. Lets wait and see if they turn out to be .

Keep Reading and Keep Moving.


Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Popular Posts