Irfan Khan Best Dialogues | RIP Irfan Khan |


Bollywood lost a star today and India lost a Gem. But why does this death of a filmstar feel so personal to me? Because he gave me hope. He gave me a reason to believe that success is not hereditary. He gave me a reason to believe that if a person works hard, success is bound to come. He gave me a reason to believe that a person can change their destiny if they work hard enough. Irfan Khan taught me that a person does not need to change himself to get somewhere. He taught me that your USP is that you are you.

Irfan Khan had a very unique voice and a unique style of dialogues and that is what made him different. He did not try to fit in the roles of the typical Bollywood actors. He never tried to become like the mainstream actors and that is why he will be remembered forever and we will always crib for more such dialogues.

Starting with my favorite Irfan Khan dialogue from movie Jazbaa:

"Mohabbat hai is liye jaane diya ... Zidd hoti toh baahon mein hoti"

And another one from the same movie:

"Har cheez ki keemat hoti hai ... pata sirf yeh karna hota hai ki kise aur kaise khareedna hai"

And yet another from the same movie:

"Rishton mein bharosa aur mobile pe network na ho toh log game khelne lagte hai"

And one more:

" Sharafat ki duniya ka kissa hi khatam. Ab jaisi duniya waise hum" 

One of the movies of Irfan Khan that did not get much attention was "Karwaan". One of the best dialogues from that movie was :
"Dil ki har baat sher nahi hoti hai ... kuch lafzon ke zariye apne haal-e-dil bayaan karne ki koshish hoti hai"
D-Day:

"Sirf insaan galat nahi hote. kabhi kabhi waqt bhi galat hota hai"

Gunday:

"Chot khaya hua dost , dushman se jyaada khatarnaak hota hai"
"Kismat ki ek khaas baat hoti hai..ki wo palat-ti hai"
Life In A Metro:

"Rishte kisi guarantee card ke sath to aate nahi hai "

Another epic movie that Irfan has worked in was Piku. Though it did had two other great actors from the industry but the impact he had on the movie can never be underestimated. He has worked in may amazing movies also in Hollywood. One such movie is Life Of Pi and the dialogues by Irfan Khan from it now seem really relevant:

"I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye."

"God, thank you for giving me my life. I am ready now."

I am sure there are many more dialogues by Irfan Khan people love and many that I may have missed. So list down your favourite dialogue in the comment section to refresh our memories of Irfan and his best dialogues.

Rest In Peace Irfan Khan.

Comments

Subscribe

Popular Posts